Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas 2011

I have been working on a few Christmas gifts. One is the Potato Bag. Pretty simple really. I now have 3 and still haven't made one for myself! I guess I will have to make one so I can see how it works. I made one in a Cowboy theme for my Dad and a Buckeye theme for my Mom. This one:


was for my neighbor's birthday celebration! I hope you get to make one of these for yourself or someone just for fun. Quick and useful. If you'd like I could put the step-by-step instructions on my blog. They were free on the Potato Bag Batting Bag.

Last night I whipped up a ten minute table runner. Well, the directions say 10 minutes but it took me about 45 to complete. The next one will not take as long. You only need 2 pieces of fabric and it makes a cute runner. I used some Santa fabric I bought last year (from my stash) and I LOVE it! See what you think.

Here is a close up of the fabric, so cute and retro!
Well, I could go on but it's getting late. Gotta get my teenage son to think about his midterms tomorrow.
Til next time......


Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment